- establishment of price and economic policy of the company on the basis of the current regulatory acts;
- drawing up the company’s development financial plan (business plan), control over its performance, organisation of the state statistics at the company related to the economic development indices;
- economic analysis of financial and economic operation of the company;
- analysis of the cost breakdown while determining prices of the company’s services;
- control over compliance with the state financial discipline while entering into contracts and performing economic operation of the company;
- internal financial control over correct use of prices (rates) of the services rendered by the company;
- formalisation of business trips of the company’s employees;
- development of cost estimate documentation.